Free Ringtones Country
Create Your Own MP3 Ringtones
Most so-called "free" MP3 ringtones sites are rip-offs and will try to get you to subscribe to a service with a weekly or monthly fee in order to actually receive your ringtones. But it is easy and fun to make your own MP3 ringtones, and download them to your cell phone.
Have you seen some of these ridiculous web sites online offering so-called "free" MP3 ring tones? The problem is, if you take the time to read the fine print, most all of these sites are actually signing you up for some kind of subscription service or other, at a charge of between five and $10 per week! That doesn't sound exactly free, does it?
But forget about those a rip-off sites -- you can easily make your own MP3 ringtones with any songs you want. In fact, you're not just limited to songs; you can use comedy bits or even recordings of you in your friends telling jokes! Your imagination is the only limit.
In this article we will cover the basic steps of creating your own MP3 ringtones. Now let's get started.
1. First you need to download and install Mediacoder. Do a simple search online and you'll find it right away. Installation is simple and assuming you have a high speed Internet connection, the program can be downloaded very quickly.
2. After installing Mediacoder, open the program and click on "add" in the top left corner. Then simply locate the MP3 you wish to use and select enter. The MP3 should now be displayed in the file list.
3. On the bottom left of the page click on "select." This will play your MP3 file. You will see two buttons to "mark in" and "mark out" where you want the ring tone to start and stop. When the song reaches the point where you would like your ringtones to begin, just click "mark in." Likewise, click "mark out" when it reaches the point where you want the ring tone to stop.
4. Once you have set the in and out times, click the "start" button on the Mediacoder main screen. This will create your ringtone and save it to the same folder as your original MP3. You can also open the ringtone in Mediacoder to be sure that it was saved correctly.
5. The next step is to upload the ringtone online. Visit rumkin.com to upload your ringtone. Just fill out the simple form and click "upload." After the upload is complete, you will be provided with a "jump code" that will enable you to download the ringtone to your phone. In just a few moments you should receive a text message containing the address where you can download the ringtone file.
And that is all there is to it! Congratulations; you have just made and successfully installed your own personal MP3 ringtone. Once the ringtone is installed on your cell phone, simply set it to whatever event you like, and you should be good to go.
This is a great way to experiment with lots of different funky ringtones, without paying ridiculous subscription fees or "per ringtone" fees at all. And remember, you can create an MP3 ringtone from not only music, but any other sounds, voices or audio material you like! You might even want to record some of your favorite one-liners and use those as ringtones. Remember, any audio files that can be converted to MP3 will also work as MP3 ringtones.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Free Ringtones Corridos
Bookmark/Share This Page: